Thank you for your question. Below are the instructions for installing the RP3614. Please also see our How-To Video on flushing the supplies. This will also show you how to disassemble the faucet, and we recommended to flush the valve before installing new parts.http://www.deltafaucet.com/shopping...
1. Be sure that the supplies are off under the sink and then lift the handle to allow residual water to drain. Place a cloth in the drain so that parts don't fall into it.
2. Remove the handle. Lever handles may have a small red/blue button covering the set screw (1/8" Allen), knob handles have a cap that can be removed to access a Phillips screw.
3. Unscrew the dome shaped cap and then pull out the ball assembly and cam.
4. For kitchen faucets, you can then remove the spout or sleeve by swiveling it back and forth and lifting up to access the o-rings. Squeeze the sides of the o-ring, pull forward, and hook the o-ring with an Allen wrench or screw driver to remove it. Please keep in mind that pull-out models do not use the o-rings in the RP3614 kit.
5. Lift out the seats and springs using an Allen wrench or pencil.
6. Install new parts and reassemble in the reverse order. When installing the seats and springs, the small end of spring goes into the seat and large end of spring goes down first into the socket of the valve. If you have an adjusting ring inside the cap, discard this part as it is no longer needed with the new cam assembly.